Our aviation division was founded in 2007 as a VIP flight kitchen for business jets, private charters and royal families. The company started in 2000 with the opening of fine dining restaurants in New York and subsequently Connecticut under the “121” name. One Two One continues to focus on delivering high-quality restaurant best practices to the private aviation sector. 2015 saw the launch of our 10 million dollar John F. Kennedy airport gourmet catering center, which features a completely separate HALAL kitchen and employs more then 200 team members. 121 clients tend to value premium quality passenger meals and strict quality control measures in food safety and security. 121 continues to build its executive jet franchise and is the official caterer of the Brooklyn Nets.
• FDA Inspected
• USDA Inspected
• U.S. Department Of Defense Inspected
• MEDINA Inspected
• HALAL Certified and Inspected
• HACCP Plan & Certified Manager On Site
• Ideal Cold Chain Design Including Refrigerated Hi Loader Fleet
• Borders & Customs Compliance Agreement For International Trash
• 2 Bonded Warehouses
• 25 Million Dollar Liability Insurance
To create an exceptional experience for our customers, our team, and our community through our passion for innovative food and service.
Director of Culinary
Executive Chef/Indian Specialist